Fencing Contractors Melbourne
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy fencing contractors in Melbourne?
SAS Fencing have built a reputation for providing great customer service and quality workmanship.
Having completed a number of various fencing projects for:
- Downer Works
- Lend Lease Infrastructures
- Fulton Hogan
- One Steel
As Fencing Contractors, we understand the importance of "SAFETY" as a priority to all companies. SAS Fencing has developed a comprehensive SAFE WORK METHOD STATEMENT (SWMS), to comply with a number of high risk work situations, such as:
- Working at heights - All contractors have completed a Working at Heights training course RII OHS 204A.
- Hot work - Correct PPE e.g. face sheilds, heavy duty leather gloves. Trained spotter with appropriate fire fighting equipment. Work barriers in place to protect on-site workers and/or public.
- Railway Corridor works - All contractors have completed Level 1 in Train Track Safety Awareness.
- Digging near underground pipes and cables - Prior to starting any works, SAS Fencing lodges an enquiry with Dial-Before-You-Dig for the identity of assest owners and the location of their underground infrastructure. Accredited service locators identify all the on-site locations and our on-site contractors strictly adhere to each assest owners requirements when excavating fence post footings.
For a more information about our Safe Work Methods or to arrange an on-site meeting for a comprehensive quotation. CALL Shaun or Paul on: (03) 9639 4776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org